... View the Post
black Archives - Page 42 of 43
1. Pumps – Sam Edelman, Scarf – Hermès, bag – Sissi Rossi
2. Brogues – Robert Clergerie, necklace – Daniela Swaebe, earrings – Max and Chloe
3. Pumps – Jimmy Choo, scarf –Erdem, brooch – 1928
4. Flats – Giuseppe Zanotti, ring – Les Pommettes, bracelet – Hermes
5. Flats – Stuart Weitzman, scarf – Hermès, bag – Hermes
6. Flats – G by GUESS, earrings – Nnu Designs, necklace – ice.com
7. Slingbacks – Asos, scarf – Hermes, bracelet – Hermes
8. Loafers – Tod’s, brooch – Zina, ring – Laura Alexander
9. Pumps – Soft Style, scarf – Hermès, bag – Reed Krakoff
10. Shoes – Loeffler Randall, Bracelet – Judith Jack, earrings – Judith ... View the Post
Yes, Stephanie's wardrobe jumped the queue, but I felt that it was important to get information to those in their last year of school so they can get a head-start on the wardrobe-building. Education is stressful enough (as is job hunting!) without having to do it all at the last minute. I know you understand... ... View the Post
August 19, 2011 ... View the Post
Lest anybody assume that the eight-piece core wardrobe is only for a dressy office environment, I offer up a core wardrobe that is pretty much my standard uniform through the winter. To this mix you can toss in an argyle cardigan, a couple of white tee shirts, and a black and white striped sweater, and that covers me (literally) for anything outside of work except the most extraordinarily dressy dinners. Enjoy!
I'm toying with the idea of how a wardrobe would be built around one garment - a statement or investment piece. Any requests? Just leave me a comment! love, Vivienne ... View the Post
July 26, 2011
Of course these aren't exactly rare in the United States, but I first was exposed to them in Europe and so I always think of that when I see someone with one of these bags.
They are particularly handy when you travel; the first thing into any suitcase of mine is my folded and snapped Pliage, which I then use to accumulate all of my purchases and receipts along the way. Then I use the bag as my carry-on for the return trip, so everything is in one place on that rare chance that the Customs people will want to inspect my newly-acquired treasures.
And online, you can order CUSTOM Pliage bags, specifying the length of the handles, the size of the bag, the finish of the metal fittings, AND!!! the colors of the sac ... View the Post
I really love you all. Seriously. You take time every day to read my writing, look at my work, and give me feedback and challenges. What else could I ask from total strangers?
I particularly enjoy the wardrobe requests I get. This one was AMAZINGLY difficult: "I'm a gold jewellry wearer and love to wear orange which I think always goes well with black or white depending on the season. I would love your suggestions for a core wardrobe for a femme d'un certain age."
This is my best effort - I threw some blue into the mix because I adore it with orange, black and white, and I think it keeps the whole package from going too "Halloween-y" on us. Enjoy! ... View the Post