July 6, 2015
Sometimes you feel like you work and work and don’t really make any progress, or go anywhere… Seeing Sisyphus reminds me of business travel that’s not really travel!
- A travel towel – one of those microfiber things that absorbs a million times it’s weight in water. It’s bad enough to wash up in a community rest room, but drying oneself with paper towels is too much to ask.
- Dry shampoo. Everybody will want to borrow it.
- An empty spray bottle, into which you can put some water. When you don’t shampoo your hair, you can at least dampen it and restore some order.
- A pillowcase. Carefully fold your parka, insert into pillow case, nap (on the floor, maybe?) with a nice down pillow, at least.
- Eyeshades – the lights may be off in your office, but the rest of the world is still working.
And here’s how this fits into a “Six-Pack” template: