Jacket – Alexander McQueen , Cardigan – Tibi, Long-sleeved shirt – Rag & Bone, Tee shirt – Kain, Dress – Alexander McQueen, Sweater – Burberry, Pants – Alexander McQueen, Skirt – Alexander McQueen
1. Pumps – Pierre Hardy, Scarf – Hermès, bag – Coach
2. Brogues – Robert Clergerie, necklace – Swarovski, square stud earrings – Meadowlard
3. Pumps – Jimmy Choo, scarf –Modcloth, flower brooch – Judith Jack
4. Flats – Giuseppe Zanotti, ring – Alexis Bittar, bracelet – Roberto Di Castro
5. Flats – Stuart Weitzman, scarf – Hermès, clutch – Alexander Wang
6. Flats – G by GUESS, earrings – Mikimoto, necklace – Lanvin
7. Slingbacks – Asos, scarf – Crumpet, bracelet – Alexis Bittar
8. Loafers – Rupert Sanderson, brooch – Zina, ring – Kenneth Jay Lane
9. Pumps – Soft Style, scarf – Hermès, bag – Tod’s
10. Shoes – Tod’s, Bracelet – Chan Luu, earrings – Missoni
11. Pumps – CO-OP Barneys, scarf –Etro, brooch – Chanel
12. Pumps – Rupert Sanderson, necklace – Ten Thousand Things, ring – Statements by DCK
Just to show the potential in the basic eight-garment formula, I’m giving you navy today, and gray tomorrow. And the day after that, a little bonus add-on to round out the packages…
This one and the gray are the ones I've been waiting for! I'm starting to sew for Fall and will be putting together a small gray collection with some added navy pieces. Thank you!
Dare I mention chocolate brown again?
next Tuesday… we're going chocolate brown!
Navy, gray, and chocolate brown: so rich, elegant, and worthy of yummy sweaters worn in front of a fire. Are you going to show case a navy or chocolate wardrobe that can be worn during hot summer months?
Wow, thanks Vivienne, I'm looking forward to the chocolate brown…you really should do a book.