How to find vintage brooches? All of these are currently available on Etsy, and all are of the brand Coro…
- search for both “brooch” and “pin”, and even “broach”, if you can bear to
- decide up front what your tolerance is for wear and tear: scratched enamel, yellowed rhinestones etc.
- check the description carefully – some pieces are sold JUST for dismantling and using parts for repair – the are NOT wearable “as is”
- Make sure that you’re choosing brooches of a similar size, if you plan to group them. Unless you want a variety of sizes, in which case – go for it!
- If you see a design or pattern that you love, be patient, and check all over the internet. Most of these designs were made in a variety of colors, and you just have to wait for them to become available.
Apologies for the photo quality – I just DIDN’T have the energy today to blow up each of these to 800% and scrub every last little background detail (which is my usual procedure!). This post would have take three days if I had done that…