Jacket – DKNY , Cardigan – The Row, Long-sleeved shirt – Chinti and Parker, Tee shirt – DKNY, Dress – L’Agence, Sweater – Pringle of Scotland, Pants – Michael Kors, Skirt – Lanvin
1. Pumps – Miu Miu, Scarf – Hermès, bag – Sissi Rossi
2. Brogues – Robert Clergerie, necklace – Francoise Iberl, square stud earrings – Meadowlard
3. Pumps – Jimmy Choo, scarf – Liberty of London, flower brooch – Judith Jack
4. Flats – Giuseppe Zanotti, ring – Alexis Bittar, bracelet – Alexis Bittar
5. Flats – Stuart Weitzman, scarf – Hermès, bag – Dolce & Gabbana
6. Flats – G by GUESS, Labradorite earrings – Monica Vinader, necklace – Citrine by the Stones
7. Slingbacks – Asos, scarf – Missoni, bracelet – Alexis Bittar
8. Loafers – Steve Madden, brooch – Zina, ring – Kenneth Jay Lane
9. Pumps – Soft Style, scarf – Hermès, bag – Reed Krakoff
10. Shoes – Tod’s, Bracelet – Paloma Picasso, earrings – Alexis Bittar
11. Pumps – CO-OP Barneys, scarf – Paul Smith, brooch – Georgian Jewelry
12. Pumps – Pierre Hardy, pearls – Kenneth Jay Lane, ring – Emilio Pucci
I love gray. This wardrobe is really nice.
I love this one! I really do appreciate you doing these. I am a such a visual person. I am getting so many new ideas for things I know I would have never thought of myself. Thank you again for these lovely posts!
I like the way you mixed in accessories from the navy wardrobe here. Excellent way to show their versatility.
I love this!
Ms. M says
Oh, I could definitely live in this wardrobe!
Gray: cool and aloof. I love it. So mysterious. I'd wear a monochromatic gray outfit and wild lingerie beneath. Maybe a good accessory would be a red or burgundy classic Chanel bag, as well as red lipstick?
I love this post! great ideas. Could you please post a little paragraph on stockings, bare legs etc, depending on weather. Just some general rules for summer, if bare legs are ever ok or not. Winter is easy but I always wonder in the summer time, low heels vs flats… Thanks!